A unique experience in a beautiful territory, full of ancient and sacred forests on the Apennines mountains between Tuscany and Romagna.
Volunteers will actively participate in Parks's nature promotion and conservation projects, hosted in Park's guesthouse, and collaborating with Park's and State Forestry Corps employees in several activities:
visitors assistance, hiking paths surveys, fauna monitoring, structures maintenance, fire and water keeping surveillance...according to the protected area needs and aims. The project is held by In Quiete cooperative society.
In this page you can consult the camps calendar for the current year and download the "registration form and rules guideline".
Participation fee is 50€ including insurance and accomodation. Spoken english language is requested.
- 26-28 january: short camp for amphibians
- 12-18 february: winter camp
- 23-25 february: short camp for amphibians
- 9-15 april: spring camp
- 1-3 june: short camp for birds
- 15 al 17 giugno: short camp for butterflies
- 9-23 july: international camp
- 27-29 july: short camp for insects
- 6-19 august: summer camp
- 21-30 september: red deer counting camp
- 5-7 october: short camp for wolves
- 29 october - 4 november: autumn camp
- 9-11 november: short camp for wolves
- 28 dicember - 5 january: new year camp
Registration form and rules guide (pdf - word)
For information and booking please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org